Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I did it!

I did it! I finally made it through my Moms phone message! Well, I kind of did it for the blog and because I have been so scared that something might happen to the message! I have been scared that maybe it might get erased by accident! So, I have been thinking how can I preserve it?

Then it came to me! I can put it on my blog! Then maybe you all can listen to it also when you want to hear her voice. She is just talking about her doctors appointment and for me not to worry, I know me not worry! That wasn't going to happen! I also just put up a picture of her while taping her voice...not the best work, but what can you expect from an amateur like me!

Anyways here goes..........................


My hands were shaking a bit and a few tears were shed while making this very short video! Again it's not the best...but at least we get to hear her voice!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

All I have to say is WOW!
I am glad you have that. I have listened to it about 10 times already.

I am always thinking about you Lori.

Lyndsey said...

I am so glad for you that you got to preserve this! I know you will treasure this message forever. Now you can...and you know you can always come back to this spot and hear her voice. I like how she's trying to make you feel better. She was so tough. I wish I was that tough!! Now I have to figure out how I can do it too. I have the message on my cell phone, and I don't know if it will work to record it like you did on your camera. I will try though, because I've been saving that message since November 6th. I can never get a new phone ever until I figure it out too...anyway...good job putting it up. It's good to hear her voice, it makes me feel at home again. I am so glad that we have these messages.