Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our visit with Steve and Bettie~

We had a great time when Steve and Bettie came out for a visit a few weeks ago! They kids just loved having their grandparents here for a few days! Tim and I love having company!
Steve and Bettie and the kids~





Love this picture of Steve and Bettie and the kids!



Tim and Steve with the kids when we went out to dinner at our favorite German restaurant! I LOVE the German noodles! They are so good! I can just eat them! Give me a plate of them and I'm happy!




Emmie with Grandma Bettie! How cute is that!

The family!

We had lots of fun while they were here! The only downside to the trip was that the weather was so warm! It was in the high 90's the whole time they were here! So, we really couldn't enjoy the outside as much as we wanted. The next week after they left.....the weather was great! Down in the 80's with a breeze! :( What can you do! At least it wasn't raining while they were here!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Looks like such a good time! I am so glad that you've had lots of visitors this year....and I feel like such a loser since I haven't been there in 3 years! Maybe next year when the boys are a little older.