Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ty and Emmie swimming lessons~

Well swimming lessons are over! They both did pretty good. Ty is swimming like a fish and Emmie still needs some work. This girl of mine has no FEAR, let me tell you! Unlike her mother who sits on the sidelines watching her and telling her to stay on the wall! Just you wait and see what she did on her final day! I'll show you.....


Here are some pictures.

This is what Emmie decided to jump off of on her last day! No, the girl can't swim! She has been going off the little diving board as you can see, she went off that on her second day. She went right up and just ran right off! She went so fast that I couldn't even get a picture of her! I was so busy watching her that I couldn't get the picture! I thought maybe she would stand there a minute so I could take the picture, but nope, she just hoped up and ran off! Yes, someone was waiting for her, I would never of let her do it! Ty was so surprised that she did it. He has done it one time and he will not repeat it! He landed on his belly and got the air knocked out of him. He just gave her a high five and smiled! WOW!! What a girl! I guess we have got to keep our eyes locked on her from now on!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

That cracks me up! I love that she is so not afraid! Ty looks very comfortable in the water too! Lucky you...glad you don't have scaredy kids in the pool. Carter is kind of a scaredy. That's awesome that you guys get to do the swimming lessons at the school. I bet the kids have a blast!