Friday, July 9, 2010

Dreams~

Okay, okay.....I'm really slacking on this! But I do have reasons! Everyone is home and it's really hard to do anything! Someone is either on the computer or I have to do something for someone...I know you are thinking must be the kids, but nope, it's the husband that needs me the most! Always needing this or that when he is home. I sure do miss those nice days when it was just me home all by myself! But those days are long gone.

Anyways..........

Lets talk about dreams. After my Mom passed away all I wanted to do was dream about her and it never happened. I remember going to bed every night and thinking to myself ...please, please let me dream of her tonight. But no, no dream! It never came. I would wake up and be so depressed about it. I just thought if I couldn't see her during the day then just maybe I could see her in my dreams. After about two months of this I finally stopped asking. Then about two weeks ago I finally got my wish! I dreamed about her!! But the dream wasn't all that I wanted it to be. I guess you could say that I got one good thing out of it and then one thing that was still the same. I mean I finally got the dream, but in the dream she was still sick. We went to see her in a hospital type setting and we thought she was sleeping, but she was awake. I guess kind of like when we were at Hospice on her final day when I whispered something and she heard it. She heard me! Anyways....on to the dream. In the dream she was a little bit grumpy...not at all like she was. The dream really didn't make sense to me, but it was her and I got to see her. I guess that's all that I wanted. I would like to have more dreams about her. I'm hoping that I will get them someday.

No comments: