Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blog change~

I changed up the blog a little bit......do you like it? I do! I thought it looked more like something my Mom would like. A little more pretty and a little pink in it.

Can you believe that it's been three months? I can't! I miss her more every day! I still can't believe that she is gone. I sometimes think that this is all a bad dream and I'm going to wake up and she will call me and I will tell her about it! But it' not .....is it?

In a few days we will be celebrating Ty's birthday and It's just another reminder that she isn't here. I know it was just a phone call, but it is a phone call that is greatly missed by me and the kids. I then start to think about the rest of the family, like Colby's birthday party coming up. I know that it's going to be hard for the rest of the family. They will all surly miss her not being there and I know how hard it's going to be for Lyndsey.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the new blog background. It's very pretty. It's not only something your mom would like, but it's very you!! :)

I'm sure every day is a struggle for you. I'm glad you have your sisters. Again, if i could do anything for you - I would.