Friday, May 6, 2011

First week..................DONE!

Okay.................that was a tough one!   But I made it!  My first week is done!  Now I only have four more weeks to go!  I think I can do it....I think I can get this down....well maybe!  The really hard job doesn't start until week three!  That's when I'll be really sweating!  That's when I'll be on the serving line! 

For the last three days of work I have been doing the trays and the cleaning up afterwards.....not an easy job....but something I can do.  The first day I came home and my legs and arms were so sore!  I guess I haven't worked those muscles in a long time.  But to tell you the truth it made me feel good...it made me feel like I actually did something with my day! 

It wasn't easy getting up early the next day and going off to my other job and lifting those little ones!  But I did it...I made it through my first week working two jobs!  One more week of this then I'm just working the one job.

So, I guess now I need to apologise for not posting on Wednesday!  I'm sorry!  I  just didn't have it in me. I know pretty lame excuse!   But I'm going to do a special post for Mothers Day!  Maybe that will make up for me missing one?????  I hope so!

Now I need to go and sit on the couch for about ten minutes before I have to get up and cook dinner before a baseball game......oh the life of a Mom~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!! Have an awesome mother's day tomorrow...I will be thinking of you!

Lyndsey said...

I hope your second week went well too! I am sure you will be ready for school to be out this year instead of dreading it!!!