Friday, May 27, 2011

Emmie's first grade program~

Today was Emmie's first grade program......I missed it! :(   I'm not so sure that I like this whole working thing!  Not if I'm going to be missing my kids programs at school!  As I drove to work this morning and passed the school knowing that Tim was sitting in the spot that I normally sit in I started to tear up....no this isn't how it is supposed to be!  I should be watching my baby girl!

Emmie all dressed and ready to go~

Emmie with her teacher


  But I sent Tim with camera in hand with lots of instructions!!!  This is what he left on the table for me.  Well the first picture is her before school this morning.  I just didn't know what he would come home with....but he did good.

So, first thing I did today when I saw that camera sitting on the table was see what pictures Tim got and what he taped.  Yes, I did cry!  I missed it....I missed her first grade program! :(

No comments: