Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What a DAY!!!

What a day I had!  I'm not really an emotional person when it comes to work.  I mean I don't really get upset about it....but today when I walked out that door all I wanted to do was cry! And call my Mom.   

It was like everything I touched I messed up!  I should have known from the start of the day that it wasn't going to be good!

After today I'm wondering if they will want me back next year.  These ladies are tough.....let me tell you!  They are fast.  I thought I was fast, but no I don't even come close to these ladies.  Those 3 hours that I'm there are like I'm running a marathon or something!  I just can't even come close to keeping up with them.  Maybe if I actually new what the heck I was doing I might feel a little bit better about it. 

Two more days!!!  Two more days on the serving line!  I think I can make it!  I have to make it.  Friday will be an easy day.......I hope!  Tomorrow is going to be Hell!!!  Did I just say that?  Yes, I did!  Why you ask?  Well, it's french fry day!  Every kid loves french fries.....and every kid gets french fries!!! I'm beginning to hate french fries!!!!

 

2 comments:

christine said...

That sucks you had such a bad day. Don't forget, those ladies are fast because they have been there awhile and your still so new! Give yourself a break! You will pick it up soon!

You will probably never want to eat another fry again!

Lyndsey said...

I'm sure whatever you did didn't ruin anyone's day....well except yours! I think they can give you a break. I am sure most people wouldn't be able to jump right in there and do the job perfectly. So like Christine said...give yourself a break. It will get easier. It's wednesday too, so only 2 days left!