Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How I made my day better~

Okay....so I had a bad day!  How did I make my day better?


First I made some homemade salsa....it's super yummy and you know it sure needed something..........
 

This is what it needed.......or should I say this is what I needed!  Well, I didn't stop at just one! Can you stop at just one?  I don't think you can!  I needed a few tonight after the day I had!  I have needed a few lately!  They sure do taste good with a nice fresh lime!!  But the night wouldn't be complete with out a little music from one of my very favorites............................................................!
Mr. Kenny Chesney!  I do like listening to him while drinking a couple Coronas and cooking dinner! 

My night turned out all right after my bad day!  I just hope I still have a few left for tomorrow night!  You just never know what tomorrow may bring!!!

3 comments:

christine said...

A girl after my own heart......
Just think....one more day!

Lyndsey said...

Maybe one day we call just sit right here and have another beer....in Washington. Not Mexico, but close enough, right? I'm ready for one!!!

Lyndsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.