Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What would she think?

Well, lots of things are going on right now?  What you ask?  Too many to name and one thing I just don't want to think about.  Nothing bad.  I just don't want to think too much on it. 

What I would really like right now is my Mom.  I would be able to tell her what is going on and she would be able to tell me what she thinks.  Well, I know what she would think about it....but I just want to hear it from her.  I want to hear her voice....the excitement....the hopefulness.....just her voice!  Is that too much to ask? 

Some days I just sit here and I stare...I stare at this computer and I think!  I think about her and I think about what I can do to make her proud of me.  What would she do?  What does she think of me?  What did she think of me?  Did I make her happy?  I know I'm not perfect...I know I wasn't always the perfect daughter.  I know that I mess up in life just like everyone else.  But what I think about most now is did I make her happy.....did I make her proud of me. 

What would she think?

No comments: