Saturday, April 30, 2011

I GOT A JOB!!!

Yes....I got a job!  I found out on Thursday afternoon.  I have been working on this for awhile now.  It's not really my dream job......but in these times a jobs a job.  The hours are okay....not that many per day, but with kids at home and needing to be home in time for them when they get out of school it's just about perfect! 

Oh....did I forget to tell you what job I got?   Well, I'll be working in a middle school in the cafeteria.  I'm not really sure what I'll be doing....she didn't tell me that.  I guess I'll find out on Monday.  But my guess is that I'll be working  during the busy lunch hours!  Since I'm working from 11-2. 

I'm really rather nervous about it!  I haven't done this type of work before!  YIKES!!  I hope I do a good job! 

Well, the thing is I filled out the application to start out as a sub and I guess if I do good and they like me then I can have the job next year!  So, hopefully they like me and I can impress them with my job skills! 

I still have to finish out my Moms Day Out job for the next two weeks and they were okay with that.  So, for the first two weeks I will only be working 3 days a week at the school and then after that I'll be working five days!  That will be new for me! 

Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

christine said...

Congrats! That is awesome! It does sound like perfect hours...you will still have time if you have appointments or anything to go to, can get the kids off and back from school! I am happy for you! And yes, you will do a good job without a doubt!