Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Things She Loved~

Okay, I guess I better say I'm sorry for not posting last week!  SORRY!!!  No excuses....just had a bad week and couldn't put it into words.  

Tomorrow Devin will go in for his surgery on his kidney.  I know it's not a BIG surgery...but to me it's a big deal!  They will be putting him under and I have just been needing my Mom yet again.  I guess you could say I'm a needy person.  I have always needed her when it came down to my kids when they were sick or just anything about them.  I would have called her the minute I got home from the doctors office to tell her the news and she would have been worried about it, but also glad that they were getting things done and not messing around and waiting. 


The Things She Loved

Going to garage sales with Grandma and Antique Stores on Fridays
Her Grandkids
Monday night pool
Making something out of nothing (examples are all over her house)
Screen doors
Angels
Cheetos
Red licorice
Making her house look pretty
Mexican Food with Beer
Shopping
Antique magazines

I could go on and on....but I think these were some of her favorite things!  She really enjoyed her Fridays with Grandma.  She would save her money for that very day so they could go shopping and then go get a little lunch.  That day was very important to her...she didn't want to miss it.  Even when I was in town she would still make sure and go with Grandma. 

1 comment:

Bettie said...

Great pictures, Lori. They are growing so fast! I am relieved that all went well with Devin's surgery. Our prayers were answered.