Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ty's first game~

Ty had his first game tonight. He has a young team this year....so I think it's going to be a long year or maybe a learning year. He was a little nervous and I think that he could have played a little bit better then he did, but I know the feeling and the team that they played was pretty good, but they only lost by 6 runs. So, I guess that says something.
I even got him to smile for his fist game of the season picture! Now that's a first!

They did put him into pitch later in the game! Oh boy, was I a little nervous then! This is his very first time on the mound! He just decided this year that he wanted to try it out. So, we thought he could give it a try, not thinking that they would put him in on the very first game of the season!!! But the first batter comes up and he strikes him out!!! YEAH!!! I'm cheering up a storm!! Dads over there taking the pictures, I'm wishing we had a better camera with a little better zoom on it right about now! He did really good and I did better then I thought I would have.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

And, he is pretty darn handsome. You have some cute kids! I love the one of the three of them.
Thank God for the kids, right???