Saturday, April 17, 2010

Emmie's First T-ball game~

Emmie had her first t-ball game today and boy was I proud of her! She did a great job. On her first hit she hit it to pitcher/short stop and the catcher ran with her all the way to first base. It was a little bit crazy. All the people on the bleachers said....well, she is pretty cute, so I can see why he would want to follow her. Her second time up to bat and the pitcher decided to run her down instead of throwing the ball to the first baseman. When he tagged her , he pushed her down....Emmie got right back up and was safe! No tears....she is pretty tough! I guess that's what happens when you have two brothers! Here we are before the game.
Here she is getting ready to hit that ball! Getting ready to touch home plate!


Had to get a picture of her really, super, awesome, cool number! Now who had this number???? Oh yeah, that was me!!! LOL! We asked if we could have it and he said yes! I was more excited then Emmie was!


Looks like a baseball family to me! I so love watching my kids do the things they love. I enjoy every minute that I'm out at the ball park. I love cheering my kids on and I do get excited and scream a little bit, but I'm not so sure if anyone around me can hear me!! :)
















3 comments:

Kelly said...

How cute is she??? Oh my goodness.
And, I also love her number. :) I always had number 3 also - but it was only because you had 3 and I wanted to be like you!!

Lori Tommerup said...

I thought you were also number three! I guess it runs in the family! I don't know why you would have wanted to be like me!

Lyndsey said...

She does look so cute Lori! And Ty looks so handsome and grown up. Mom would have LOVED to see this!