Friday, April 2, 2010

Another Update~

I have been feeling a lot better today. I didn't even take any pain meds this am, so that's good. I only seem to have pain when I get up and when I try to sit back down. I have a little when walking around, but that is what they want me to do is walk, so I don't get blood clots or pneumonia. My tummy is still a little bit blotted, but it seems to be coming down every day. I just hate looking at it! It's all orange! YUCK!!!

The thing that really sucks is that I can't take a shower until tomorrow!!! I feel so yucky! I do think that today I might do my hair and put on some makeup! Maybe that will help me feel a little bit better. Tim will be going into work today and that means I'll have to take Ty to practice, so I really don't want to look like a crazy lady!

1 comment:

christine said...

So good to hear that you are still feeling pretty good, especially so soon after!

Not being able to shower is tough! Hang in there for one more day!

Have a nice relaxing weekend!