Saturday, June 25, 2011

So....it's Saturday~

Okay.....it's Saturday.  We are done with bathroom number one....well besides some clean up.  But pictures should be coming in the next few days.  It's been a LONG few days!!!  And I mean LONG!!!  I'm so ready for this house to be done.  It's driving me CRAZY!!! 

Bathroom number two tile is up and now grout will be put in on Monday.  Then the rest of the remodel has to happen!  Guess what?  More bead-board will be going up!!! UGH!!!  But the good thing is that this bathroom has no cut outs( look I now know the lingo) and it only has two walls!  So, that's great!  It should only take a few hours for that.  Then we have the new vanity to put in and the flooring and paint!  Sounds like a lot....huh?  But have no fear...it will get done. 

I even had time for a garage sale this weekend! Glad that's done!

I'm just ready to start packing!  I want to get things moving along so we can just get home and be done with this!

Well, I just wanted to update you and let you know that I'll be posting some pictures soon.

No comments: