Tuesday, June 28, 2011

11 days!!!!

Eleven days!!!  Now that's scary!!  I'm feeling a little overwhelmed!  It seems like everything is coming fast...maybe too fast!  We still have so many things to do and I'm just not sure how we are going to get everything done! 

The second bathroom should...and I'm saying should....be done tomorrow if everything goes good.  The plumber came today and the shower is ready to go.  So, I might be able to shower in it after a year and a half!!  I'm pretty excited about that.  The paint that Tim picked out is well how should I say this.......well, it's GREEN!  We thought it was going to be a light green...but it's GREEN!  Oh well, it's up and we have to keep going with it!  I guess if they don't like it then they can change it.  Other then that it will look great.  Bead-board went up today.

We did run into a little problem today.  We had a house that we thought that we were going to rent for a year and got a call today and that fell through!  So, now we are stuck looking for a house!!!!  UGH!!!  It's just so hard doing everything from here!  Looking online is hard!  But we really need to have this done.  I think it would be easier to have it all figured out before we get home...then when we get home all we have to do is walk into a home!  

I just wish that I had my Mom here.  You don't know how many times I say this to myself.  I need her help!  It's just been so hard doing this without her.  She has always been here for me when I have did all my moves and to not have her here with me has just put a big hole in everything.  Not only for her help but for her support!   

1 comment:

christine said...

Wow! Eleven days is fast. Hope everything goes well today for you.

That is too bad the house fell through, but maybe you will find something even better!

Hang in there! Can't wait to see you!!!