Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just a little update~

Well.....we are still working!!!!  I'm not sure I have stopped!  I don't think we will stop until we walk out this door for our long drive home!  We stay up late and get up early!  Eat?   Whats that!  

Okay so this is what we have been doing.  The living room....done!  Dining room.....done!  Well, besides a little cleaning, but that is no big deal....I can have that done in no time.  We have been working non-stop on the half bath that is off our bedroom.  UGH!!!  It's taking a long time, but it's finally coming together.  We have put up bead-board and if you ever got the chance to see this bathroom then you know that anything would have made it look better!!!  It was super UGLY!!!!!!  But now it looks really good!  I have taken pictures along the way and when it's done I will post them.  We are putting up the last of the trim today and then all we have left to do is paint and get a mirror.  We were going to hang the one that we already had....but I think that it's going to be really hard to put back up!  It's huge!!!  We took it out and I don't think I can bring it back in! 

Tomorrow the tile guy is coming to work on the main bathroom!  That will be nice to finally have that project done!  Then after that it will be just little projects!  Tim still has to take the tile off......hmmm.....hope he can get that done tonight! 

It's just been crazy around here and did I forget to mention that I'm supposed to have a garage sale on Friday???  I haven't gotten anything done for that!  I guess I'll be up late again tonight and tomorrow night and the next night!  Maybe when we get home I'll be able to sleep.......but then I'll have to start unpacking!!!

Look for pictures soon!!!

2 comments:

christine said...

Wow - I am tired just thinking about all the work you are doing. Can't wait for you to get home!

Lyndsey said...

That's a lot of work. Its amazing how fast Mom could get this stuff done...I hope you guys get to have the garage sale this weekend and get rid of the stuff you don't need. I am sure Mom was not shaking her head at you but very proud of how very good you were doing. Can you believe its less than a month and you will be back in Washington??? I can't!