Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Look What I found~

It's been a long week!  A busy week!  But I'm not really sure that I have got  a lot done!  It seems like I get up every morning and my list keeps getting bigger!

We started painting a week ago.  What I now know is that I'm not a good painter and that I really don't like to paint!  Maybe because it takes forever or maybe because I take forever.  I'm sure that my Mom would have had the job done by now and if she is watching me paint she is just shaking her head as I'm doing it!  I think....and I mean think...I should get it all done today!!  It's not the walls that have been a problem...but the darn white trim on the bottom and on all the doors and windows!  That's been the hard part! 

But as I was waiting for paint to dry the other day I was cleaning out a drawer and I found a journal of Ty's from school last year.  I didn't really go through it...I just put it in his area to go through later...well I guess it was later.  I'm going to write it just the way he did. 

My Hero

My hero is my Mom because she is always there for me and she always gives me love.  But these next two weeks I won't get to see her because my Grandma has 2 types of cancer that I don't want to tell.  So now she is in a plane flying off to Washington State.  I love my Mom and she loves me.  I also hope my Grandma gets well.  But we won't find out until 2 weeks unless she calls and says she is better.

The first time I read this it just broke my heart.  I'm so glad that he thinks of me as his hero....well thought of me as his hero. I'm sure that time in his life was hard....not only with his Grandma being sick....but also with me being gone. 

I just wanted to share with you today something special.

No comments: