Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bathroom one pictures....finally!

Okay...so here it is.......the ugliest bathroom ever!!!  This is the before picture.  I should have taken one before we started the demo...but I forgot.  We started and I just didn't cross my mind.  I thought about it after we started it.  You can kind of see the wallpaper on the side wall.  Isn't it pretty bad?  You can say yes.  You won't hurt my feelings.  For all of you that actually got to see it in person then you know how ugly it truly was.  You got the pleasure of seeing it first hand!

I'm giving you just a little peek here.  You can't really see the color on the bottom half...but it is the same color as our living room and dinning room.  We got a little extra...so we just went ahead and used it up.
Are you ready?   Here it is...all finished.  It took is a long time......  I hope you like it!







This one I turned the light off and turned on the little light on in the corner.

Today I got Emmie's room all cleaned up and a few boxes packed up.  We sold her dresser in the garage sale.  It wouldn't have made it home in the big truck.  So, we are just going to have to buy her a new one when we get home.  I loved it and hated to get rid of it...but it would have broke.

That's all the pictures that I have for you so far.  I will post some of the other bathroom later this week.  The tile man is doing  the grout  tomorrow and then we start the bead-board, flooring and painting on it this week.  We have a busy week ahead of us again!!  The house should be on the market later this week!

2 comments:

christine said...

Wow! What a huge difference! The bathroom looks AWESOME! Too bad you won't get too enjoy it for very long!!! All your hard work paid off because it looks wonderful.

Bettie said...

You have really worked hard, and it shows. Nice job! I wish I could have helped you, but I just couldn't make it happen.