Friday, March 25, 2011

A fix~

Today I needed a fix.......a Mom fix!  So, what did I do to get my fix?  I went and looked at all my blog posts and got to read about her and I also got to hear her voice!  It made me smile and it also made me cry!  Isn't it funny that you can go through so many different feelings?  I just needed to see her today. I just needed to hear her voice.  I think I just needed to have a good cry!  That's what I really needed.  The house is quiet....no one is home and it's my time.  My time to think....my time to think about her with no interruptions.  I just needed to feel close to her today.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I know that feeling. This is why you are writing your blog. So you have it. Because you are right, you can go back and look and read, and hear her voice. That's amazing! I am sure it's just hard being far away. You can't go to the cemetary and give her flowers when you feel like it. So you just have to get your fix this way. It makes sense. Someday you will be able to be home and do whatever you need to do. That will be nice. For everyone...me included!