Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas photos~

Here are a few pictures of the kids opening up presents!!  Of course my camera ran out of batteries and I wasn't able to get them opening up all their presents!!! I know I should have looked the night before and charged them up....but you know me!!!  But I did manage to get a few!!   
It's Goodie Box time!!!  The kids love the goodie box that they get from Grandma Bettie!!!

Emmie got a DS game from Santa!!!  Just what she wanted!

Ty got a Pokemon game...just what he wanted!!!

Devin got a Pokemon game also...just what he wanted...Santa new just what the kids wanted this year!!!  :)

Devin got a snuggie from Lyndsey, Joe Colby and Carter...he loves it!!!  They picked his favorite team!

Emmie got a snuggie also...she got hers from Lanette, Jim and girls!!!  She asked for it!!  It's a snuggie Christmas!

Ty got another COOL hat from Grandma Bettie and Grandpa Steve!!  He loves hats!!

Devin was excited about this gift.....a cookbook and an apron!!  I was excited about it also!!

A cool game for Ty....form Leah!!  He plays it all the time!

Emmie and her little dog!!!  Grandma Bettie knows what Emmie likes!!!


The kids getting ready to open presents!!!





1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Good pictures of the kids there!! Love that Devin's wearing the snuggie....he looks pretty cozy! So does Emmie!