Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Photos....part two~

Devin with game from Mindy, Ben and boys.

Tim and TJ......he may complain about him....but he loves him!! 

Emmie with her first scrapbook...from Pete, Kelly and boys.  Maybe she will be like her Mom!

Ty with some clothes!!!

Ty with a new backpack from PA!!!  That's what he really wanted!!!  He has been asking for one for a long time!

Kids opening up a gift from Great Grandma Thompson...a new DVD player for their room!! 

A gift from Tim and I....a Wii party game with other Wii stuff!! 



It's find the pickle time....don't they all look excited???  But Emmie was the lucky one this year!!

My very favorite gift!!!  Thank you so much Bettie!  We all loved it so much.  Thanks for thinking of us and my Mom this year!  It meant so much to me and I will love putting it and seeing it on the Christmas tree every year!! 

2 comments:

Bettie said...

You are very welcome, Lori. I think of you and how you miss your mother so often. It hurts me to see you so sad and I just wish there is something I could do to help. Just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you always. I love you,
Bettie

Lyndsey said...

I love the ornament....that's such a nice thing to have. I am sure you cherish it Lori.