Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Girl~ Emmie Laine

Well..I thought I would give you a little update on my Emmie Laine with some pictures!  I took these this morning.  She got this outfit from Lyndsey and family for Christmas...isn't it cute!!  She always gets the cutest outfits from my sisters!  She is getting so tall...maybe she will be taller then me one day.  Ty's already heading in that direction, but then again it doesn't take much to get taller then me!  
Lyndsey got her this outfit for Christmas!  LOVE IT!
 She is doing pretty good in school.  She does go to an after school program for math.  But the thing is that they are helping her now so she won't get far behind.  They are doing this new program at her school and it's really making the kids start from scratch!  Our school district is the only one in the US that is doing it right now.  It's going to help them later on when the math gets harder.  I hope so! 


We are trying out some new hairstyles!  I didn't get a really good picture of this one...it looks cuter in real life!

She is sweet girl and loves dogs.  She would have this house full of them if she could!!  We can't let her or Tim go to the Human society!!  No telling what they would bring home.  She is very sensitive....you have to be very careful about how you word things...before you know it you will have tears coming down if you say it the wrong way! 

She is my sweet, sweet girl~

3 comments:

christine said...

Oh Emmie is so sweet and adorable....I wonder who she takes over in that regard????

Lyndsey said...

She is a sweet little girl. I hope one day we can see her everyday and know the real true sweet Emmie Laine. I love the picture of her eyes...she's so cute. What a lucky Mom you are Lori, she's going to be just like you.

Bettie said...

She is just precious!