Thursday, January 28, 2010

Devin, Ty and Emmie

I just wanted to post some pictures of my wonderful kids. The all mean the world to me and each of them holds a very special place in my heart! My beautiful girl, Emmie! She makes me smile every day, she also has a mind of her own at such an early age.
My handsom boys! They are so very different from each other, but that's the way I like it.





They are my heart and the reason that I go on every day. I love you guys more then anything!













1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Lori, Mom would have loved these pictures. The one of Emmie looking so cute in her little pink dress makes me think of Mom. Really, for some reason I can just see her looking at it and saying how cute she is. And those boys, I can't even put into words how much she loved them. Knowing the details of their lives really helped her. I gotta tell you having you guys so far away was pretty tough on all of us, her especially. But you guys both did so good at keeping in touch with your Monday morning phone calls, and she looked forward to talking to you every week, and if for some reason you didn't call, she'd wonder about it all day. You and Mom had a special relationship, and I know how hard this is for you, and how much you are missing her. Life is so strange now, there's no way to explain it. Foreign is the best I can think of. But just keep in your mind that you and the kids were very close to her heart, even though you guys were far away.