Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a pretty good one here. The kids enjoyed a nice relaxing day. They just played around the house. I got them to go outside and take a picture this afternoon. The sun was out and it was actually a little warm, well in the low 50's.
I then for the first time tried my timer so I could get all five of us in the picture. You wouldn't now that this family even had a Mom. It seems like I'm never in a picture. Maybe because I'm not really wanting my picture taken, see the way I'm kind of hiding in the back? But I guess the kids might want to see pictures of me someday!

Here we are just getting ready to eat. If you can believe this everything actually turned out this year! I usually have something go wrong and this year even my stuffing turned out! The turkey was very moist and good. We ended up getting a 18 pound one this year because we couldn't find any smaller ones by the time we ended up buying ours. But I guess we are going to have some leftover turkey sandwiches come tomorrow for lunch and then turkey dinner again tomorrow night. Then from there turkey soup and so on!!! Turkey for a few more days! I hope the kids like turkey! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! We sure missed seeing everyone!


1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Looks like a nice Thanksgiving! It looks really nice outside too. That's a little different than home, that's for sure. We missed you guys here, hopefully we will be able to celebrate Thanksgiving together soon.