Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunny Sunday

It was such a nice sunny day that Tim decided that he and the kids should get the leaves up in the front yard. There really wasn't all that many leaves, well enough to fill up the yard bin and a yard bag. So, I of course thought I should go out and take a few photos! Leaves and fall photos! What a great idea! Well, except for the kids complaining as I'm trying to take their picture that the sun is in their eyes and they would all rather be in the house doing other things! So, that lasts all of five minutes!
Emmie got a hair full of leaves! Devin missed the bin and got her instead!

Little Miss Ham herself. She really needs a haircut! I'm thinking of getting her hair cut off a bit. I'm trying to convince her of it and she's just not going for it. Not all of it just maybe below her shoulders a bit. But her bangs really need it. I know everyone says that you should just let them grow out......but I just can't do it!


I finally got them to sit for one photo and I think it turned out okay. They are all trying to smile!



1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Wow it looks pretty nice over there! At least you guys got some leaves picked up. Cute fall pics are my fave! Good job Lori!