Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Growning up!


I was going through some old pictures on the computer and stumbled across some pictures of the boys when they were little. The top one is of Ty. He must be around a year old here. I love Ty's little smile in this picture. It's hard to believe that Devin is now 15! Where has the time gone! This has to be one of my most favorite pictures of him. He was such a wonderful little boy and still is, just not so little anymore! He gets taller and taller every day!


1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

That smile is so cute it brings a smile to my face! We've had that picture on our fridge before I think you made magnets out of it. I love it. Devin's picture is so cute too. He was a good, cute little boy wasn't he? At least he's still good and cute, just not little like you said. Handsome I should say now. 15!!! Yikes, almost 16!