Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Someday...........

Someday I will not cry, but smile when I see a picture of my Mom.

Someday I will remember her when she was well and not sick.

Someday I will not cry after talking to my Dad on the phone.

Someday I will not think of all the what ifs.

Someday I will fall asleep with happy thoughts instead of sad ones.

Someday I will make it through the day without crying.

Someday I will be able to listen to her voice on my answering machine.

Someday I will give her pink pretty flowers.

Someday I will finish her scrapbook.

Someday I will see her again!

3 comments:

Lanette said...

Beautiful and eloquent. Those are some of my exact same feelings.

christine said...

Lori,

I am going to say to you like you said to Lyndsey....your blogs are always very moving and well written. You have a great way of expressing yourself and I am glad you are keeping this blog up. Even if I don't always post a comment, I always read them and they always make me think.

Your somedays will be true...someday. It may not seem possible right now, but you will feel all those things.

Lyndsey said...

Very well said Lori. I know that someday for me seems like a long ways away...and I'm sure the same goes for all of us. We will get through this in the only way we can, because that's what she would do...and that's what she would want.