Monday, May 17, 2010

Baseball Season~

We are now into the middle of the baseball season and the kids are doing pretty good. Ty's team is having a okay year. Most of the kids on his team are new this year...so it's been a hard adjustment for not only him but for me also to get used to losing!!! But as long as he's playing well, that's all that matters, right??? Hmmmm, not really sure how I feel about that statement! But I guess we are both learning this year...you can't always win!






Emmie's team is doing really well. They haven't lost a game! They did have one game that was a tie and they just left it at that. She is really enjoying it and really likes the end of the game when she gets snacks!! I think that's her favorite time of the game.







My cousin Missy came out to visit and she took some really great photos of the kids, so I thought I would put a few up for you all to see. Hope you enjoy them.
Thanks Missy for coming out to visit us and taking all the wonderful pictures! She had taken over 100 pictures while she was here! We all really enjoy visitors! Everyone is always welcome to come out to visit the good old state of Kentucky!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Your kids are beautiful!

Lyndsey said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun with your visitors! I wish we could come visit too. Emmie and Ty are doing so great in baseball and t-ball. They are definitely the cutest kids on the team... that is for sure. Wish we could see them play...but someday hopefully we will....