Friday, August 10, 2012

Our NOT so Lovely House!

 Well, here it is.....our house.  It's a lot smaller then our house that we had in Lacey...but I guess when you are doing everything over the phone you can't really expect a lot. 
 We had a lot more space in our front room in Lacey and now we don't have much at all.  The front room kind of goes into the dinning area. It's an older home....back to the hardwood floors...which I don't mind. 
 Here is the dinning area.  Kind of a sad looking table now with only 4 chairs!  :(  Don't like the looks of it at all now.







The Kitchen is VERY ugly!  I just don't even want to talk about it.  Just know that I didn't even want to put the picture up...but I did...and it was for you!
Our very UGLY kitchen!

Another view of the front room.






I got my craft area back.  That's one of the things that I like about this house.  I can set it up down in the basement and when I get a chance I will try and start back up again.


No comments: