Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Discovery~

About a week ago I discovered it......PINTEREST!

I knew about it and had seen it before...but I had yet to explore it myself!  Oh my gosh!  I could spend all day on it and still not see everything!

I see crafts I want to do and recipes that I want to make!

But most of all I see things that my Mom would have loved!  She would have loved this site!  She could have done many of these home ideas and in fact she has done some of them. I look and I look and all I think about is her and I see her sitting and looking at all this stuff and thinking about what she could be making.  She could find all these items to make the stuff that I see at garage sales or thrift stores...you name it and she could find it.

I wish that I had more of her in me.  More of her ability to see something out of nothing and be able to create it!

She has been on my mind these last few weeks.  I have been needing her and needing to talk to her.  The need just never goes away.  So many things I want to ask her .....so many things I need to tell her.

I miss her~   :(

No comments: