Friday, August 17, 2012

Lincoln News~

Hey!

I'm not really sure if I have any readers.....but what the heck...I will still do some postings and let you know how it's going here in Lincoln.

Well, today I had an interview for a job!  It's with the school system and I really hope that I get it.  It's just so boring sitting around the house all day!  It's not like I can go out and do anything fun like shopping.  I like to work.  It makes me feel like I'm doing something for me and my family.  Gets me off  the computer...not that I seem to be spending lots of time on here either.  But hopefully I will hear something soon.  Keep your fingers crossed for me! :)


Ty and Emmie seem to be enjoying school so far.  They both said they made some friends on the first day...so that was a relief. I just wish they had some friends to play with that lived close by.  I have yet to see any kids their ages on our street.  I'm sure in a few weeks they will have more friends and maybe get invited over to someones house or they might want to invites someone over here.

I do have to admit to you that I'm missing Devin.  It just seems like a little piece of our family isn't here. But the thing that really hurts me is that he isn't missing me.  He is having the time of his life!  I talk to him every day and I know that I will have to start just having him call me every other day and then go down from there.  But it's hard not talking to him and seeing how he is.  I'm used to seeing him every day and  I will see him in September for a few days and then I'm not sure when I will see him next and that's okay with him.  I guess you could say now I know how my Mom felt. :(






1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm a reader! Keep blogging, I love to read what's going on. Xoxo