Monday, December 22, 2008

Maggie and Mollie

Here is a picture of Maggie and Mollie. I'm sure most of you have seen them before, but I thought that it wasn't very nice of me to not have them on our family blog! I'm surprised that Emmie hasn't said something to me about not having them on here! Maggie kind of had a hard time this year. We had to remove a large tumor that was on her back side. They said that it most likely will come back and that we might only have her for another year. But she seems to be doing very well, even better then we thought. Maggie and Mollie
This is what they do all day long! They lay together and Maggie is pretty much is charge. Where ever Maggie lays Mollie has to curl up right beside her.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

They sure are snuggly. I hope Maggie will have a better year in 2009. That's good that she's doing better. I guess I will have to put Maizy on our blog now! Just call me a copycat.