Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Goodies!

This is what Devin and I did tonight! I decided that I would let each one of the kids pick their favorite holiday treat and we would make it together. Devin was the first one to get to make his choice and he wanted to make Peanut Butter Butterscotch Balls! I do have to say that he picked a favorite of mine! It was a really nice night for us to make them. Ty ended up going to a friends house to spend the night and Tim took Emmie with him to a basketball game so it was just the two of us!
Devin is stirring up the butterscotch mix just getting ready to dip the balls!


Here they all are on the platter. He did a pretty good job at helping out. Now we will just have to try and keep out of them for a few more days! Tomorrow I will be making coconut balls with Ty and Emmie wants to make sour cream cookies. Two more of my favorites!





1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Yummy! You could just send those over to our house they wouldn't go to waste! That's nice you guys had a night to yourselves. That will be tough to keep away from them. I'm going to attempt baking tomorrow if I can!