Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Her dream~

I'm home.....
Shes not here....

This isn't the way we planned it.

This was her dream...our dream.

We talked about this......I can't count how many times we talked about it.

She would have been thrilled, happy and overjoyed!

Her grandchildren were finally coming home!  She could see them whenever she wanted.

Her dream came later then we would have wanted.  But I know she is happy that we are finally home.  Home......and with our families.

It's still hard for me to be in her house.  I see her sitting there on the couch....when she was healthy and when she was sick.   I see her everywhere I look.  Every little thing she picked out, she hung up, she shopped for.  It's her.

So many emotions.

I know it will get better as I spend more time in the house.

Your dream finally came true Mom~

No comments: