Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to School~

Today was the day.....

The kids are back to school.  To tell you the truth it was a little hard for me today.  Not because they were going back to school....but because I'm not used to the school.  It's different.  It's not what we are used to. 

For 6 years we took our children to the schools that we knew.  We knew the rules. We knew what to do.  So, when today rolled around we were kind of not in the loop!  I hate not being int the loop! 

We used to be able to walk in to the classroom on the first day and take pictures of them and today...no pictures were taken!  First time that hasn't taken place.  Nope...I didn't like that...not one bit.  Yes, I did get the first day photos, but not the class ones!  Yes, I'm a little bummed out.  But what can you do?  Not much !

The teachers seemed nice.....but they just weren't what I'm used to.  I know you are saying just quit complaining!  You are here...You are back in Washington!  But if I could have taken one thing and put it here for us...it would have been the schools!  I loved them! 

Okay...I'll stop now.  On a good note....I went to Kohl's to get some work out pants for the Walk for the Cure and I walked out without paying a dime!!!  I know! How cool is that!!  I'm not really sure what happened but I thought they were one sale for $21 and they ended up being on clearance for $3 and I had a $10 cash card.  I got it for nothing!!  Cool!!  I still have $7 to spend!!

1 comment:

christine said...

Good score on the workout pants! $3.00 is awesome!