Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Starting Over~

Here we are again.....
In a new house....
In a new city....

But the good thing is it's not a new state to us.

We have now been here a few days over a month!  I still can't believe that we are here...that we are home.  Even as I write this it still seems hard to believe...we are home.  And believe me I have told Tim we are not leaving this state again!!!  He agrees!!

I'm still trying to find my way around town.  It's hard trying to figure out where to go for all the normal day to day things.  Like where is the best place for groceries.  We just found the mall on Sunday....we just went to one store.  I need to go back and see what they have...but it's not close.  You have to go on this freeway and get on this other freeway!!!  Ugh!!  It's just not a hop around the corner like I had it in Lexington!  I did get lost a week or so ago trying to find Target...now that's a store you must be able to find!  But have no fear....we did find it a few days later!  I knew I could do it! 

Now we are getting ready to start a new school year....a new school for the kids!  As much as I love being home...I'm kinda sad about the schools.  I loved the school back in Kentucky...well in Lexington!  They were great!  My kids did so well in them.  I knew what to expect as the new school year rolled around.  I knew what to do...where to go!   I just knew what to do.  Now.....I know nothing!!!I'm walking into something that I'm unsure about.  I'm sure the kids will do fine, but there is just that but!   My worry....a Moms worry!

Then I start thinking about doctors......don't get me stated with that!  Another BIG worry!!!

Stating over....hopefully for the last time~

No comments: