Saturday, February 5, 2011

A short post~

Well.......I missed two weeks!!  Sorry!

The other day at work I was sitting listing to a story that a lady was telling us ......she is a Grandma.  She was telling us that her daughter and grandchildren had spent the night and her granddaughter had got sick during the night and then how the next day she went over and stayed the night with her daughter and helped her with her kids because they all were sick.  As she was telling me this story all I could think about is my Mom and how that is what she would do and how I don't have that.  All I kept thinking is that I want that!!  I havent' had that for a long time...I wasn't able to have my Mom come over when the kids were sick, but I was able to call her and talk to her about it.  She made me feel better by just hearing her voice. 

Just a short little post today....thinking about my Mom today.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Me too...I am lots of times so jealous of people that still have their moms. That still have their kids grandmas. I don't want to be jealous of that, but I am. I can't help it. No matter what it was she was there for us...to listen and to make us feel a little bit more calm. So many times I just wanted to be able to tell her something...just to be able to be calm about something...and we don't have her for that. Makes you miss her more than ever...