Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Sunken Garden~

 Isn't this pretty?  This is right down the road from us.  It's called The Sunken Garden.  It's called that because you walk down into it.  Very pretty....my pictures do not do it justice!  The colors were so pretty and vivid. With all this heat I'm kind of amazed that they can keep it looking so good.
 I had to get a good picture with Emmie and Ty in front of the flowers .
 This was all of them in front of the little waterfall that comes down the walkway.  Again, my picture just can't do this garden any justice.
 Ty decided he wanted to go for a little bike ride after looking at the garden!
 Then Emmie had to go also! 
One last picture of the garden from the back end.  They even had little peppers in the garden!  Too cute. I really loved the pond with these huge fish in them!  I could have watched them for a long time...if it wasn't so hot!

No comments: