Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trip to the pumpkin patch


Here are a couple pictures of the kids at the pumpkin patch. They had lots of fun picking out their pumpkin. I think Emmie had more fun riding in the wagon. She wanted Dad to take her for a ride. Devin picked out a big pumpkin and Ty of course had to be different and picked out a white one this year. I'll have to post that picture later, my camera was running out of batteries and I wasn't able to get that one taken. We went on differnt road on the way home and when we saw this Tim and I both thought what a good picture it would be, so we jumped out of the car and got a few pictures of the kids and I. It would have been great if there would have been a couple of horses behind us! Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

That is such a pretty tree and a good fall photo.